In my classes, I will give you:
- an understanding of sentence construction in the Russian language;
- a thorough understanding of Russian grammar logics;
- a vocabulary that you will need in everyday life in Russia and Russian speaking countries;
- word formation strategies;
- an acquaintance with Russian culture (literature, history of Russian arts and cinema).
For classes, I use study books and other resources that are used in major English speaking universities where the Russian language is taught and studied as well as study books written in Russia. I always look for the material that will fit your needs better!
I care a lot about making the rules clear and easy to remember. An accurate grounding in the language’s grammar is important, but equally the lessons are moderately informal. This allows me to share the joy that learning the language can bring.
I am native speaker of Russian, and a fluent English speaker. I have a background in Film Studies (that's my MA) and Computer Science (my BA).
I have more than 7 years of teaching experience. I will be happy to teach you my native language and share the love I feel for it.
I plan the lessons so that they fit your needs. I also make sure that you not only learn, but enjoy the experience. Relaxed and enjoyable learning is what makes studying most effective.
|Hos underviser||Hos dig||Via webcam|
|1 time||Ikke tilgængelige||Ikke tilgængelige||200kr|