To start, I would like to understand what your needs and interests are. Why are you learning French for? What are your difficulties? Do have an auditory or visual memory? What are your hobbies and passions?
As a student myself, I used to be very shy and did not dare to speak in class, so I understand that speaking in a foreign language can seem scary. For this reason, I like to start with casual conversation incorporating French to make my students comfortable. While getting to know each other, you will see that you will quickly gain vocabulary and understand the French grammar! Then we will develop a study plan together according to your goals and availability :)
Bonjour à toi!
My name is Pauline, I am a native French speaker with a Bachelor's degree in Spanish from the USA and a Master's degree in Migration Studies from University of Copenhagen.
Like you, I went through a language learning process and understand the difficulties you might find on your journey. I started to learn English and Spanish at school, and thanks to dedicated teachers and a lot of perseverance, I now speak those languages fluently! I am also currently learning Danish, Farsi, and Greek and hope to share with you my enthusiasm for languages.
I have worked as an English, Spanish and French tutor for 5 years during my studies. I helped dozens of young adults and children to become more confident with their language skills and would love to help you too!
Crossing Borders | Denmark (2021 - present)
Project Assistant Intern
• Creating the content of an app educating youth about hate speech
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees | Guatemala (2019)
Information Management & Reporting Intern
• Elaborated public reports and infographics on migration dynamics in Spanish and English
• Assisted with the translation from Spanish to English of internal and public documents
Ethiopian Community Development Council | USA (2018)
Resettlement & Placement Case Management Intern
• Accompanied newly arrived Afghan refugees to medical, school or employment appointments
• Performed orientations on safety, health, transportation, culture, and/or employment orientations
Organization of American States | USA (2017)
Summits of the Americas Secretariat Intern
• Translated and proofread documents, wrote official letters and supported the coordination of events and activities
• Planned and monitored administrative matters in relation to the Summits meetings (travel documents, itineraries, etc.)
AdAlta Tutoring | USA (2018)
French and Spanish Tutor
• Assisted students from 6th to 12th grade with homework
• Provided personalized tutoring instruction
International Institute of St Louis | USA (2017)
Literacy and Citizenship Tutor
• Tutored non-literate refugees in American Civics, History and English
• Assisted scheduling and preparing upcoming classes
Lindenwood University Language Laboratory | USA (2014 - 2017)
French & Spanish Tutor
• Tutored students in French and Spanish language courses (beginning to advanced levels)
• Graded assessments and assisted professors in creating class content
franskundervisning i nærheden? Her er et udvalg af underviserannonce du kan tjekket ud.
Superprof kan også foreslå fransk - mundtlig formidlingundervisning for at hjælpe dig.
At lære er ikke et problem, fransk - mundtlig forståelseundervisning for alle!
At tage et fransk - skriftlig forståelseundervisning har aldrig vært nemmere: du kommer til at lære nye færdigheder.
|Hos underviser||Hos dig||Via webcam|
|1 time||Ikke tilgængelige||220kr||220kr|