I believe that it is important to support and scaffold children's natural wonderings of the world around them, by providing learning opportunities that genuinely interest, and engage them. After getting to know your child, their hobbies and other interests, I would endeavor to plan and deliver content that is specific to them, allowing them to gain confidence in their language ability and talk and engage in speech about familiar contexts.
As your child's English tutor I would ensure to create a safe environment for them to take risks and practice their language knowledge. We would engage with a number of materials to practice conversational speech, vocabulary, reading comprehension and writing ability.
As a Primary Educator, I love to encourage children to be both critical and creative thinkers and I feel this is reflected greatly in my pedagogy.
I am a highly motivated, outgoing and proactive graduate teacher from Tasmania, Australia. My degree at the University of Tasmania has prepared me for teaching in all core subject areas, specifically in English literacy learning, including reading, speaking and writing. I have had a lot of experience in a number of physical classroom settings over my four years of study and I am confident in my ability to support students learning.
Classroom Teacher (Year 1/2), Launceston, TAS | Term 2, 2020
• I covered a year 1/2 class for a short time period during term 2 of 2020. This work became permanent for the remainder of term 2, 2020.
• I taught a wide variety of learners, including children with special learning needs (such as ASD, ADHD, ADD, etc) as well as EAL students.
• I planned and sequenced lessons in all curriculum areas and marked and reported against the Australian Curriculum.
• I worked closely with members of senior staff as well as the school psychologist and speech pathologist to further support students learning.
• I helped develop individualized learning plans for a number of students.
• I assessed students and finalized their reports.
Relief Teaching (LAT) | 2020
• I worked as a substitute teacher in a number of different schools in Northern Tasmania.
Teachers Assistant/ Aide | Launceston, TAS | 2020
• I assisted teachers across a range of Primary grades (Prep- Year 6)
• I assisted teachers in implementing differentiated learning programs.
• I worked one-on-one with children with additional needs to support their learning development (ASD, ADHD, etc.)
Practicum Teacher (UTAS) | 2018, 2019, 2020
engelskundervisning i nærheden? Her er et udvalg af underviserannonce du kan tjekket ud.
Superprof kan også foreslå engelsk - mundtlig formidlingundervisning for at hjælpe dig.
At lære er ikke et problem, engelsk - skriftlig forståelseundervisning for alle!
At tage et engelsk - ordforrådundervisning har aldrig vært nemmere: du kommer til at lære nye færdigheder.
|Hos underviser||Hos dig||Via webcam|
|1 time||Ikke tilgængelige||160kr||160kr|